Thursday, June 29, 2006

Great Service Award

So hungry... ... Now waiting for mcdonald delivery. Today gonna sleep late again. These few days kinda busy. Busy with test, school work and new batch of clothes. Oh for those who do not know, me and my pal are selling ladies apparels online at ---> Joie De Vivre (do take a look). We going to put up new arrival soon. Frenz please give your support, any comments on the apparels do le me know, thank you!

Today school ends at 5pm because Ms Lim (my lecturer) changed our friday lessons to today. First half of lesson, we took a test and go through OOAD practical. Second half of lesson supposed to do project thing but I ended up playing Google Earth, all thanks to Xiao Qiang and Harmon. Spend quite a long time locating my house.. haha... then we also "fly to" France to see the Eiffel Tower, Hong Kong to see Disneyland, we also saw pyramid etc. Haha, Google Earth kind of interesting. Today took a cab home and I like to say the cab driver is a friendly guy, with all the big hooha on Singapore customer service not up to standard but this taxi driver customer service is very good. Before he start the journey, he actually check and confirm which way I going and even asked if the air con is alright for me. Great Service Award goes to the cab number--->SHA 9391L

No comments: