Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Still trying to sort out all my photos. Some in com, some in lappy, some in hp, some in camera... spread all over the place. Anyway here's my photo to check it out...

CNY Day 1


^My baby with his 3 favourite aunt aka gu gu/ Eerie part 1(scroll down for part2)


^From left: Jia Zhi, Jia Jie, Jia Yi (The twin are sister the other one is their cousin)


^Kiern and the twins(father-in-law nieces)


^Vainy me


^Baby, where are you looking??!!


^Baby and my mama


^my cousin place. Backyard: Mahjong Club


^Dining Hall: Black Jack Club

^Front yard: Drinking Club


^Me,Baby,Cousin who came back from US for CNY and my niece


^Home sweet home- Lao yu sheng


^Enjoying a big plate of yu sheng

CNY Day 2


^It's me again


^haha.. my baby yet again...


^Twins again!!! Mother-in-law grand nephew


^Eerie part 2

^Kidzzzzzz...


^Cute part 1

^ Cute part 2


^Me trying out an artistic shot

cNY Day 3
^Dim Sum for lunch plus yu sheng

^Joo Kiat hse


^hmm.. watever...

QDees Childcare CNY Party 2007 (For students only)

^Arrival
^A pic b4 I left there..

^Baby and his teacher, Ms Fizah

QDees Childcare CNY Tea Party 2007 (For students and parents)

^Chinese Teacher, making "jiao zi" aka dumplings
^My cute cute baby
^Lao yu sheng
^Lion Dance
^Kids...
^Pretty Eurasian girl


No comments: