Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just got my new mobile phone le... Nokia 6110 navigator . Dearest mummy help me pay first. Got navigator now easier for me to find the way out when i lost my way when i driving.

Went to choose kitchen tiles as well as toilets door... still got a lot of things to do for new home. Lots of cleaning as well... anyone want to help me clean??...

Going to sleep soon after i update my project ui... now zombie le... yesterday only slept like 45 mins.. do project till 1 plus then my baby woke up.. he was so energetic that he only get back to sleep at 4am! Yes and he dun allow me to sleep.. keep calling me to play, to talk to me, to help him do his stuffs etc.. He repeated watching his thomas and friends vcd for like minimum 3 times. Slept at 4 am and 4.45am hubby wake me up to drive him to airbase again... i need my beauty sleep.. ciaoz...

No comments: