Sunday, May 04, 2008

Baby is still living comfortably in my tummy :(

Went to my gynae appointment on friday. Previous checkup, baby weight was 2.6kg and this week baby weight is 3.1kg!!! Gynae was surprised to see a great gain in weight, he even do a double check cos baby have been gaining only 100grams per week for the past one month but this time round baby gained 500grams within a week. Maybe due to my ice cream, chocolate, cheese bake rice and my fresh milk intake.

Have been feeling tired as right now every 15mins, i will need to pee (yes going toilet so often is tiring!) and my backache, foot and hands swelling and all the aching around my joints are killing me. I can lie on my bed for whole day lor but still i will walk cos need to take care of Kiern.

Baby, will you pop out tonight???

No comments: