Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's to everyone!!!

Just when I was "complaining" at SMH forum that laoye is not those romantic guy, he is one practical guy who will ask straight into my face "what you want?", even when it comes to buying diamond ring, he just brought me to the jewelry shop and said "choose yourself", no surprise at all from him. Then surprise surprise, yesterday he went for a workshop at Hilton hotel, after he finished the workshop, he called to tell me that he be going to Sim Lim but 45 minutes later, he appeared at home and said he hidden something in a corner in our bedroom (I'm in Kiern room) and want me to find it. Less than 5 minutes and I found it le. He bought a necklace for me. He made my day! Not because of that necklace he bought, I am happy because he finally surprised me after I complained for so long, I will be happy even if he just surprise me with a card full of his thoughts. Anyway, I hope this will not be the last surprise I get from him!


No comments: