Sunday, March 22, 2009

March one week holiday 2009

Since i am not working and studying and since Keon is bigger and easier to handle now, I tried to plan a fruitful one week holiday for Kiern but sad to say its not as fruitful as I want it to be. This is how the one week goes...

Monday - Stay home and we do some painting. Kiern painted a garden and we also drew clown face on paper plates.

Tuesday - We waited for laoye to wake up and we went to amk hub. We went to Fish & Co for dinner and shop around.

Wednesday - I brought Kiern and Keon together with my sis to Botanical Garden. Have a fun but super hot day. I am still trying to teach Kiern what we saw at the Swan Lake is swans and not duck. Up till now he still insist that is duck. I told him that we will bring a photo of the swan to let his teacher see and ask his teacher what that is.

Thursday - Went for photoshoot. Nice cosy place with lots of fun. Kiern was extremely happy as he had a great time playing the props and playing with the photographer, Joyce.

Friday - Wii day

Saturday - Kiern was watching TV the whole day.

Sunday - Wii day and went to laoye cousins house. 

Wanted to bring Kiern to Little'Ozone@ OCC but keep postponing it due to some circumstances but promised him that I will bring him there this week. Got to sleep liao cos tomorrow school reopens for Kiern!!!

No comments: