Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Job New Role New Changes...

Haven been blogging due to work.

Yes I finally started working!!!

I went for interview on 12 June and started working on 15 June.

I went interview for Customer Service cum Course co-ordinator position. Life at work is busy but not stressful. My 2 boys are of cos at home with mother-in-law and maid but i gonna do without a maid soon, going to put Keon to infant care cos too many maid problems!!!

People at work are fun! Shortly I gonna change my job scope le or should i said i already slowly moving to the other job scope, most people in the company said is "promotion" even one joked that "work 1 month you promoted wah! then you work 12 months promote 12 times" but i wont said it is a promotion yet cos its still not official yet and by means of official is...... those who knows what happening will know what i means by "officially promoted" hehe. Anyway i'll be working as a PA, as 1 said "you are now under management". If the promotion is official then i would said luck really plays a big part, i really just so happen to be in a right place at a right time. I went in and was trained by this wonderful lady called Gracie. She worked as a PA as well as in charge of front counter. She taught me a lot but sad to say that she is leaving after this month so this is where I means that i happens to be at the right place and time. Yes! I be taking over her duty. I am still under her training, hopefully i wont let her down.

No comments: