Monday, October 04, 2010

Jobless - A little changes to begin with...

I am jobless as of 30 September 2010.

Not that I am going to be a stay at home mum (yes thats the new word for housewife! If you still do not know) but rather trying to find a 5 days work week job. Although for my previous job, I only need to work alternate Saturdays and it will be half day but for that half days, my plan and routine for the boys will be ruined. I had tried not working any Saturdays during a month with all my OT time off and for the month, my quality time that I spent on my boys was so precious. We had breakfast together then I will give Kiern a bit of tuition which he will give his full attention etc and the routine was understood by both boys. The routine gone haywire when I went back to work on a Saturdays. Thats when it make me consider about 5 days work job.

I will be going for a interview on friday, working location for that will be fantastic! As it is only 1 mrt stop away from Khatib =) See how it goes, wish me luck!

No comments: