Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally Something Good to Hear

Have been hearing bad news since August. First, baby no heartbeat then not growing well then miscarriage then Keon and Kiern got Herpangina then me getting herpangina too and admitted to KTPH A&E due to high fever and low bp then to the news where I can only try for a baby 6 months later.

So at least something good came out at the end of September. Went back to my gynae for check up again cos' for molar pregnancy, we have to observe my hCG level, it must go down if not may need to do chemotherapy. My gynae said he will do a pregnancy test first if positive then will need blood test. Reason being if hCG level is high, I will still be tested positive on a pregnancy test even though I am not pregnant. So it was such a relieve when my gynae broke the good news the moment I step into his clinic, "Good news, today dun need to do blood test, the level went down and you are tested negative". It's like a heavy stone have been release from my heart.

Anyway, I went into the clinic with a heavy heart. The pregnant women in the clinic kinda of make me sad cos' it make me think that it could have been me... but still I am keeping myself positive. Trying to build up my health by taking folic acid, cutting down on coffee etc. Hopefully good news will come in Februrary. =)

No comments: