Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tomorrow school reopen... yesh.. third year liao. Now can slowly think of what I want to do after finish poly. Try for another baby is definitely on the plan after poly, haha... my parents, parent-in-law, sis have been indirectly and directly hinting for a granddaugther or niece but this kinda thing cannot control, see how fate ba.

Will be kinda busy for the rest of the year, due to the new home coming. Somemore need to find new childcare. Never easy to be a mummy. Mummy I Love You! Ha! Finally know how much effort mummy put in for bringing us up.

Bought 8days and read their article on "The annoying list". Agreed with most and strongly disagreed with some too. I mean what strong with the writers? They are like single childless ppl who said "Parent-operated baby strollers" and "The day walkers" as annoying? I know most ppl will agree with the writers but you guys will understand one day if you are parents.

Here is my annoying list:

1. Girls who do not know how to use a toilet bowl.

2. Hypocrite people. I met my fair share of this kind of people.

3. Chinese mushroom. Never like the smell of chinese mushroom aka smelly mushroom. I know its just me but I simply hate it!

4. Youngster who think they are very cool when they do some stupid thing. Instead of cool, they let ppl think they are just so oh CHILDISH! Example of their "cool" antics: shout and talk a loud in a shopping mall, all the dog or cat whisper.

5. People who act in bus and mrt. The moment this kind of people see old folks, pregnant ladies, kids they act like the never see, sleep, read book/magazine or chat with their friends. Well one day you be old too, dun said I never warn you...

6. People with no basic manner. Where is "thank you" and "please" go to... ever help a person and never get a thank you but that person tend to say thank others even if I am the one who solve the problem. What my help is not a help? Whatever!

7. People who give display ornaments(photo frame, teddy bear etc) as birthday present. If you are not sincere about giving present, dun give. It will be a waste of YOUR MONEY. Some will said "it's the thoughts that count" where is the thoughts when you decide to buy a display ornaments.

8. People who try to force people to change their religion by insulting other religions or by cheating/lying. Come on.. If you want people to embrace and believe your religion, first of all, learn to respect other religion. If you dun respect other who will respect you. And worse of all, attacking the weakling in hospital who are dying or really sick to make them convert. Hey what wrong with you guys? Can't let the dying people to die in peace? I been cheated for so many times by this people even by those who I used to respect dearly, sad...

9. SAM machine. This freaking machine got no back button! Anything wrong you need to start all over again. Where is the back button!!!!

10. My baby. Haha, he is at the stage where attention, attention and attention is what he want. He screams, cry at the wee bit of things, insist his own way of doing thing, repeating question which you had answered--> Example on a bus:

Kiern: "I press ok?" (with his finger pointing the bus stop button or bell, whatever it is)
Me: "No, When we are getting down I will let you know then you press ok?"
Kiern: "ok"
Less than 15 secs...
Kiern: "I press, I press ok?"
Me: (Reply the same thing)
Kiern: "ok"
Less than 15 secs...
Kiern: "I press, I press"
Me: "NO!" (stern tone plus stare)
Kiern: "I press, I press..."
Me: "NO!" (stern tone plus stare)
Kiern: "I press, I press..."
Me: Ignore mode

I gave up. He will said he want to pass urine for every 5 mins just because he want to play the flush button in toilet. But still he is my baby and he is just so cute... :P

No comments: