Monday, April 09, 2007

Woohoo... One more week to school reopen. One last year to go... can't wait...

For the past 3 days, having stomach upset. Doctor said due to food poisoning but seriously, I think otherwise cos I ate the same stuff as my family so why only me kana? Just glad to have medicine to stop me from going toilet.

Oh, I got a new hairstyle few days ago and I hate it. Still trying to get use to it. I wanna to dye my hair black and cut it short then the hairstylist advice me not to cut it short instead he suggested for something different and got why do I listen to him! The worse he suggested some streak of brown and one part of my hair is GREEN!!! He said its chemical reaction, he can't do anything. Luckily I can clip under my hair to hide that green away. Will dye it black once 2 weeks is over cos i dun want to dye now to damage my hair.

Will update my wishlist real soon cos going to have my own home sweet home.. yesh... so any kind soul who see my wishlist, maybe you be kind enough to grant my wish.. please,please,please...

No comments: