Friday, February 29, 2008

Am I 29 weeks pregnant or 30 weeks? I am confused at this stage and getting more tired, forgetful and less alert (no worries, I have stop driving for the time being, see I am a responsible driver). Anyway my next visit to the gynae is this coming monday and I am anxious to know what is my baby weight, haha..

Been busy shoppin for baby #2 stuffs and those Kiern hand down clothes. No space for me to put baby clothes, baby clothes are every where in the house now. Later will be going to Toyogo warehouse to buy plastic drawer to put baby clothes. haha, to think of baby #2 will use all hand me down clothes and bedding set make me a bad mother, like mistreating him so i bought a few new clothes and still thinking if i want to buy one new bedding set.

Will be going for my maternity studio shoot next month (proudly sponsor by Laoye as Valentine's gift), probably in 3 weeks time, hopfully stretchmarks wont be showing on my tummy within this 3 weeks. I am lucky that my stretchmarks only appears near my bum area. haha.. will be bringing Kiern and laoye along to take pics with my bulging tummy.

Kiern is now a very good korkor. haha.. we went amk hub after our dinner at Jackplace then we went in to Mums & Babes, a shop where they sell stuffs for mother to be and baby. Kiern saw this "train", actually its a bus those long bus and he thought is train. Then he ran to me while i looking at other stuffs.
"Mummy I want to buy train for didi"
I asked him "which train?" "come i show you". He pulled me to the shelf and show me. I said asked his papa first. So he went around the shop shouting for his dad. Laoye had sneaked to the game shop next door, haha. Anyway when laoye came back, Kiern pushed the bus on to laoya hands and said he want to buy for didi.
We keep asking him if he has the money. "yes i have" then he will pretend digging money from his pocket and open his empty fist, "here the money". Laoye keep saying no and asked Kiern to ask didi want a not? Kiern put his mouth near my tummy to ask and straight away he said loudly "didi said he want!" then Kiern gave his best smile and said " i want to buy for didi ok? ok!" then straight away he put the bus on the cashier counter. Smiling back to us, so no choice, we pay for it and Kiern proudly said "I buy train for didi."
But i think he using didi to buy something he want, haha.. cos before stepping to amk hub, we told him, he cannot buy anymore trains as he have a lot and laoye actually order 1 special model from Thomas and friends collection from US which is making its way here. Kiern knows all the model of Thomas and friends, all their name although some look the same to you but he know the differences!

No comments: