Sunday, March 09, 2008

Now that I am in week 30, which mean 10 more weeks to my EDD and 6 more weeks to anytime baby will pop week. Previous check up, baby weight is 1.3kg @ week 29. Next check up will be on 17/03. As i am now in my 8th month, now check up is every 2 weeks instead of the usual 4 weeks. Once i hit 9th month then it be one week once.

There is baby fair at Takashimaya right now till 23-03. Went there on its first day(06-03), bought two big bags of items, lucky they offer free home delivery for purchase $100 and above. While shopping, i still worried on how i going to carry the stuffs back as i need to pick Kiern up from school. Thanks to the huggies promotor who informed me about the home delivery as there is no notification on free home delivery with purchase above $100 around the baby fair. I think i will go back again as i just realised some items i need 2 quantity as baby will be at my in law place when i start work so need to put baby items at their place too. Have discuss with my in law regarding baby, laoye and i will pay for a maid to stay at in law house to help do house work while they take care of baby or the maid will help look after baby while they are busy.

Will try to upload baby #2 ultra scan pics. Wanna to upload long ago but keep forgetting about it. Hopes i remember the next time i blog =)

No comments: