Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Its now a counting down game liao. Counting down to the pop day. 7 more weeks to my edd and 3 more weeks to the baby will pop on anyday. Haven start packing my hospital bag yet. Only wrote down a list of things that are to put in my hospital bag. Still double checking anymore things that i have left out. Need to prepare all the baby stuffs at home. Confinement stuffs, my mother-in-law said she help me settle. Haiz, a lot of things need to be done yet i do not have the strength to do. Baby cot still left disassemble at a corner of my living room... need to bug laoye to assemble it. Yesterday, parents in law are into the "guess the labour day date" game, mil guess 24-04. Haha.. we shall see... they also start to talk about baby name. Youngster bro-in-law said baby should be named "Qi Yu". So orbit can.. mil said he said that becos Kiern chinese name is "Qi Yan" so the two brothers will be "Yu Yan" which mean language in mandarin -_-"


This month got 2 old folks birthday. One is my papa and the other is my mil. haha, think hubby broke after treating 2 of them. For my dad birthday celebration, we went to Vivo city and it cost laoye abt $200 anyway condemn the place liao, the food sucks and the carpark sucks too especially when we were going home, all the cars are long having this long queue just to get out of that place. For my mil, we went to Long Beach Seafood Restaurant @ IMM, that meal cost a whopping $500, hehe.. thanks to that i finally had the lobster that i have been craving since first trimester. Too bad no photo for both cos too busy eating :P




**Random pics taken during underwater world and dolphine lagoon outing**

























Random Thoughts: I miss wearing heels and shopping for shoes and nice "slim" clothes...

No comments: