Friday, April 11, 2008

10 more hours to my next gynae appointment. Going to see baby again and I am keeping my fingers cross that he weight at least 2.5kg.

Had my maternity shoot on 5th April. Had a lot of fun and Kiern is so excited. He thought he going to the studio to see his didi. When we were walking up the stairs to the studio, he asked "Is didi upstairs?" He brought along the toy that he wanna give his didi and was telling the photographer, Maryann, that he is giving that to didi. Then when we were selecting our shots to be developed, Kiern saw that there is another level up and he asked again "is didi upstairs?" haha.. he made us laugh a lot on that day. When selecting the shots, Kiern keep saying he like those artistic shots of mine.. haha.. why said artistic.. cos i took a plunge to take semi-nude pic or was it full nude??? I was naked but for the shots, i covered my important parts with my hands and thighs. Kiern keep pointing to those pics and said "I like this one". Haha.. He was very cheeky that day. Once i got the hard and soft copy of the pics then i will post the pics but dun expect me to post my naked pic..haha.. it only for me and my hubby view. After the shoot, when we got back home, i asked Kiern to keep the toy that he wanna give didi then he show me his sad face and asked "why keep? didi dont like this?" I took sometime to explain to him that didi is still in my tummy.

For those who are concern if i will be attending graduation ceremony, the answer is I dunno. If my baby comes to the world before 20 April then maybe i will attend but if baby comes after 20 April the answer is a definite NO. So my attendance on that day is on my baby hand.

Will update again after I get back from my gynae appointment.

No comments: