Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Recover from flu but cough is still here... Got freak out on saturday and sunday cos baby did not move much in my tummy, was freaking scared and worried. Then i suspect maybe is my medicine so i stop taking it on sunday night and baby became active again on monday. I guess the medicine that cause drowsiness do affect my baby too. Think he is sleeping away in my tummy on saturday and sunday.

On monday i have this sudden urge to spring clean my whole house.. dunno where my energy come from i spring clean my whole house for 2 days! The only eye sore is the baby cot which laoye haven assemble as he is busy working.

Have been drinking at least 3 glasses of milk daily, hopefully on my next gynae visit(11/04) my baby will weight at least 2.5kg. Braxton hicks is getting more frequent sometime it hurts too but so long it is not regular that means i am safe from early labour.

As the DAY getting nearer i am more excited and fear set in as i forget how labour will be like so i went to libary to borrow some books to read on labour to keep myself prepare. One more person is also very interested in reading those books that i borrow, that is -->Kiern! Haha! Those books got a lot of baby pictures so he was like "i want to see baby" "Mummy, baby come out from your stomach?" haha... he is so cute.. he is getting the idea that he is going to see his didi soon so he feel excited when he see those baby pictures even to the extend of snatching the book from me. Only one book is without picture then he asked me why no baby pictures?

Can't wait to see my baby #2... ...

No comments: