Thursday, June 25, 2009

Party 6th & 7th Stop, 16 May 2009 - SMH May 2008 Bash & Shaine's Party

Imagine a place full of 30 babies and 30 set of parents? Chaotic? Yes! Fun? Yes!
May Bash was held at Gymboree Harbour Front. Finally get to see all the babies in real life which I used to see only in the forum. It's been a year, or should I say 2 year? Because we mummies started to chat about our babies since 2007 when one by one found out that we were pregnant and due date will be May 2008. That's how our journey began, the support, the knowledge, the ups and downs that we share, the never-ending "poison"... all happens in a world called cyber!

Although Keon is my 2nd child but I still learn lotsa of new things from the forum. The mummies in the forum are the one who keep me sane especially for the first 4 months of Keon life as I was alone to juggle 2 kids. It was no easy feat! I was crying everyday and sometimes when Keon cried I will hide in one corner and covered my ears and squat down and cried. Everyday I felt lousy because I cant seems to get things done and so worried that i do not feed keon well, worried about the quantity of milk i produce everyday. Wake up, pump milk, sterilize bottles, wash clothes, bf keon, bath for keon, bf Keon, wake Kiern up, cook lunch, make keon sleep, bath for kiern, feed kiern, bf keon, fetch kiern to school, play with keon, make keon sleep, pump milk, hang clothes, bf keon, go fetch kiern, all was done before 2.45pm... everyday my life is like that so many to do but so little time. So what i do when i think i going crazy? I rant in the forum and all these amazing ladies gave me advice, taught me how to produce more milk (yes we were like cow!), console me, supporting me thru their computer. Love them much!


^Getting all ready to go


^His glossy looking lips! Muacks!



^Keon enjoying himslelf


^ He saw one mummy, Mona, looking into the tunnel then he kpo, do the same, looking at Timothy



^Even Kiern is enjoying himself!


^Bubble time


^Greedy boy saw food and drinks, he got so excited!



^Cupcakes! It was yummy!


^Kiern ate Keon's cupcake!


Shaine's party was right after the May Bash. It was at Sentosa Trapizza. Keon, Kiern and I was the party crasher but we do enjoyed ourselves especially Kiern cos he made new foreigner friends while playing on the beach. Keon KO a little while after we arrived. Shaine is a sweet lil princess. She is very cute with her nice thick black hair!






No comments: