Friday, August 18, 2006

Feeling very tired... Yes I had said I will post after exams but I just need somewhere to pour out my stress. Was feeling so stress that I couldn't sleep last night. In my whole mind I was so scared, keep thinking what if i can't get my A's. Guess I give myself too much pressure. Keep worrying the whole night, only able to catch my sleep around 5 plus. Even while studying I keep worrying about it that I cannot concentrate on my books. Then I thought why keep stressing myself? Why do I need my A's for? Why do I need to maintain my gpa at 3 and above? It's not as if I want to go to local uni. Even if I get the chance I couldn't as I have my other responsibility. I only wish to study a part time degree course. So why do I stress myself so much??? Do not wish to pressure myself anymore, as long as I pass all module I am happy enough. Yes I do not wish to stress myself with A's anymore. Whether I get into J2EE is all up to my own fate. All I wish is finish school fast and get a diploma, don't care whether got A's a not, I just want my certificate and for time to pass fast real fast. Basically this sem suck... so faster end better heck care about A's just want to end this sem fast and get my well deserve break.

No comments: