Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Blogskin

Hey hey.. Back with a new blogskin, nice right? Haha, at least to me is very nice. I like the simplicity. Exams finally over and finally I can rest but only for this week, next week need to go back to school for the java cert thingy. Think of it, I am a bit lazy to go and I not even sure when will it end. Initially the plan for holidays is to hit the gym with ah bao and ben but with the java cert, we have to give up on that plan.

Yesterday was my father-in-law birthday. We went to Crown Palace Restuarant to have our dinner and we ate a lot. I was like so bloated. This year he turned 50 years old and we(brother-in-laws, hubby and me) gave him a big big present. Lucky he like it, if not all of us would have been heart-broken with empty pockets.

^the "big big" present

Talking about phone. I am very pissed off with M1. For a couple of months they never send the bills to me hence I forgot about it as I am not using the M1 line, I was jus holding the line to wait for the contract to ends then cancel it. Never send me the bills never mind then came a lawyer letter and need to pay the overdue bills and on top of it the laywer fee. I was thinking save trouble, I do not wish to argue with them since I left 3 more months to end of contract then came another bills, $300! $300 for early termination which human beings with the right mind will pay $300 when at the first place I did not terminate my line and secondly now I only left one more month to the end of contract. Later I am going to call their customer service and who ever pick up the call, I'm sorry, you are gonna hear me scream.

No comments: