Friday, October 26, 2007

I am so so so so full..... Today went to Concourse for lunch. Had Coca steamboat buffet lunch.... haha... John drove me, wai chong and yan xiang there. We were like canivores each time order at least 2 plates of chicken, pork and beef each. Like every week at least once, I am having a feast. Last week, had pizza with my 0514 classmate, once was The Nake Fish Shoppe at Grassroot...

With them, along with Jia Hao and Fu qiang, fypj seems not so boring liao. Everytime need destress, just go over find them can liao. Everyday we have different topic to talk too- plane, investments, cars, house, gals, even emergency runway! These few days, they are into editing pictures. Using John kuku expression pic and put on someone else body. Damn funny.

Now counting down time... later going shopping. Still deciding where to go course there is lotsa things to buy.

My shopping list:
  1. Maryjane - need one with a good soles so that i will not slip. My current pumps sole is so lousy i slip a few times but lucky never fall. Now need to be extremely cautious.
  2. Maternity clothes
  3. Present for neighbour baby gal
  4. Bed skirt
  5. vase
  6. wall decals
  7. string curtain
  8. cushion
Should I go orchard, bugis, ikea or novena?

No comments: