Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I AM FEELING VERY HUNGRY! cos i have a hungry baby in my tummy. Every 2 to 3 hours I will feel hungry. I have a sudden craze for seoul garden, dun ask me why... ah bao said eee, seoul garden, pregnant woman got weird taste.. haha..



Have been eating a lot recently...



My meal for a normal day now:



Before going to school--> a slice of bread

Around 10am--> a bowl of noodle

11.30--> lunch

3pm--> tea break

6.30pm--> dinner time

(in between, chew a bit here and there)

Before I sleep--> one bowl of instant noodle.





Today my lunch kakis all pregnant like me, all got their second round of food.



Me--> First round: one plain prata and one egg prata --> second round: one bowl of prawn noodle soup.



Harmon--> First round: 2 cheese pratas(if i never remember wrongly) --> Second round: one bowl of prawn noodle soup.

Wai Chong--> First round: 2 egg pratas --> Second round: one bowl of prawn noodle soup

Fu Qiang--> First round: Murtabak--> Second round: one bowl of prawn noodle soup

Jia Hao--> First round: You tau foo--> Second round: one plain prata

No comments: