Saturday, October 27, 2007

Today, 2 people telling me about car stuffs and both surprised me.. haha...

First, hubby ask me if i want to drive a tuscani cos his colleague is selling his which is less than 1 or 2 years old(can't really remember how old is the car with the failing memory i have). Seriously i dun really like that car. Tuscani is a car that is can see but cannot drive one, nice exterior but talking about the rest of specs not so ideal.

Second person who surprised me was my mother in law. She said my father in law bought a toyota wish. haha... its been a long time since they first thought of buying/changing car and the choice of car they have in mind changes like every single minute... but in the end they or most probs my father in law choose wish, maybe is because of the expanding family and the 2 giants in our family(both brother-in-law is tall n big in size) cos one more is member is coming next year! Hee! Anyway when hubby heard the news, he said next time if both of us go out need to take cab liao... cos he got no confidence of me handling big car, haha! In fact, I also no confident. Driving on road no problem but parking.... BIG PROBLEM!

Today went to my neighbour house to take a look at their baby gal... so cute.... I also want baby gal.... but this kind of thing can only leave to fate...

No comments: