Saturday, December 22, 2007

Changes

Finally change my blogskin... and................. finally change my hairstyle.... Yesh..... I have take the plunge.... Cut my hair short.... haha... I know some of you will be shock but then i really can't stand my thick, frizzy, long hair plus pregnant now, hormone changes, the hair tends to be difficult to maintain.

Went to the salon, the hairstylist ask if I want short but still can tie up or short short. I said "short but not so short". Then she replied "so is my hair length right?" I said yes. Her hair was about 1 inches above shoulder. Then as she cut, she cut shorter as I expected and the hairstyle is quite similar to korean actress(pic below) starring at channel U, 10pm slot.



But I lurvve my new hairstyle. Hubby thought I purposely asked to cut like that actress hairstyle as I ever commended that her hairstyle is nice but no, i never even mention any particular style to the hairstylist, just short but not so short.

No comments: