Friday, December 14, 2007

Have not been sleeping well this week... Either I can't get to sleep or I fall asleep to only wake up about 3 to 4 times. Yesterday, manage to sleep at around 12plus and i was wide awake at 5plus. Boring, nothing to do so jus blog lor. The numbers of time, I blog is getting lesser, mainly because hubby haven subscribe internet as he still cant decide to sign up singnet or starhub (now at in laws place so can blog =P) and i cant blog during work as the url is block. Actually, i wanna change blogskin for like so long but simply no time and lazy... Glad that today is FRIDAY, TGIF!!!!!!!!! Today is dress down code..haha. can wear jeans to work.

Anyway xmas is coming soon... so excited... bought several gifts from the world wide web... Basically last week, i spend near to 200bucks on online shopping. This recent months web like Old Navy, Gap and American Eagle earn quite a bit from me... hehe. Going to finish my xmas shopping next wed but then hor.. i need to squeeze in crowds as i believe i am not the only last minute xmas shopper.

Today going for my gynae visit. Can see my baby today!!! haha.. everytime need to wait for 4 weeks then can see baby. Going to take my blood test today too, hopefully the gynae is able to see my vein cos the previous gynae said my veins very difficult to locate, if one time the needle is in and cant locate then need to try a few times, I was frozen back then when he said that but lucky one time he get it liao. Now i am in my 18th week so 22 weeks more to go for the big day! Has started my checklist for baby stuffs though mostly can reuse my #1 baby stuffs but still need to buy a few stuffs. So after xmas shopping, it will be BABY STUFFS SHOPPING!!! hehe.. can even skip CNY shopping cos firstly, my mum bought a lot of new clothes for my boy liao, enough to last him for one week of cny and previously my in laws bought one big bag of clothes when he is around 1 year old but is all too big back then now can wear liao, think recently they bought him a few new clothes too so #1 baby cny clothes is done. Secondly, now i pregnant, dun find the need to purposely go buy new matenity clothes just for CNY cos only wearing for a few months, no point spending. Whatever matenity clothes I have now, shall last me to the BIG DAY. Thirdly, hubby can do his own shopping.. haha.. and i can predict that he will receive a few clothes from my parents for xmas or from relatives for both his xmas n birthday.

I think my next post i will post lotsa photos... its been a long time i upload any pictures... let the pictures do the talking then... i shall end here, need to prepare for work liao...

No comments: