Monday, December 03, 2007

Finally update my link with Jasmine blog. Sorry Jasmine for the much delay in updating. Haha... anway fypj is over and now I am at NCS doing my attachment. Ppl there are friendly and work wise, there are work to do but the load is not to the extend where is a lot, appropriate work load, I would say. Missing my fypj lab ppl, did contact Xuan xuan, wondering how is the rest.

I went for a scan 2 weeks ago on the friday, my last day of fypj. Went off early, some may said "as usual. you always go off early" but that day got reason hor... I was having a bad flu so went to my gynae and he said need to check the baby and at the same time see if able to see the gender. haha... we saw something in between the legs so gynae said 80% boy as that time is still early to confirm the gender. Will confirm the gender on 14-12-2007.

No comments: