Saturday, January 05, 2008

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year 2008!!! haha.... I know its a little to late but still better than never.

So how's everyone christmas and new year?

Here's how i spent mine:

-Xmas eve: Hubby, baby and me went to jackplace at amk cos i wanna eat steak and lobster but they only have xmas menu which turn me off so we met up wif my family and went to fish & co@ amk hub. Long queue but we still wait cos no matter where we go, its long queue. And i am very surprised with their services.. one word.. GOOD!!! As i am waiting, one of the staff came and offer me to sit at a corner of their restaurant while my family wait for a place as i am pregnant and she said it will be tiring and she offered me a glass of warm water too. After dinner, proceed to my parents place... wait the clock strike 12 and we open present.

-Xmas day: The 3 of us went to ikea, giant and courts @ tampines.

-New year eve: House warming. Had dinner buffet and pizza at home. All guests left around 11 plus. Then hubby fell asleep on the floor of our living room. Baby and Racheal(my in law maid who came and help me, Thank you!!!) sleeping in baby room while i laid on my sofa watching channel 5 new year count down @ vivocity. 10....3,2,1... happy new year and here i am alone (though lonely but still blissful...) awake counting down myself... no.. i still have someone who is awake and that is my baby #2 :) . He was kicking in my tummy as we count down. When he kick one time, i will tap at the area a few times and he will react by kicking back again. Before i go to bed, i wrote down my resolution. This year resolution is simple and realistic as compare to last year. Here's my resolution:
  1. Natural birth without epidural
  2. Find a job
  3. Save money
-New year: Sleep sleep sleep then prepare for baby first day of nursery stuffs then sleep sleep sleep.

Baby Kiern is behaving more and more like a small adult and i cant help laughing at it... maybe my next post shall do a write up on baby antics.

No comments: