Monday, January 21, 2008

Wake up at 3 plus due to itchness around my forehead, nose bridge and my right eye. Corner of my right eye swell up a little. Tired yet the itchness is so unbearable that i cant sleep.

Had a yummy dinner, thanks to hubby fouth uncle. Went to thai restaurant to eat 9 course dinner, yum yum... and I had a glass of red wine.. oh my... the taste of red wine in my mouth was like so shiok... haha. Father-in-law took 2 cartons of red wine there. When he asked the staff to open the red wine, he asked me if i want a glass knowing that i like red wine then i said i cannot drink ah. He said red wine nvm, one glass is good for blood circulation. Mother-in-law also said red wine nvm one. I was grinning in my heart, for about 5 months, I never had a sip of red wine, since got green light liao then I drank a glass and that was like the best red wine I ever taste.. haha.. dunno if its becos long time never drink or that red wine is really nice...

No comments: