Sunday, January 20, 2008

~~Mouldy Bread~~

Went to Ah Mei Cafe@ Northpoint for lunch today. Mum ordered a few dishes. One of the dishes were french toast. I happily took one to eat then when mum want to eat, she realised there were mould on the bread. My sis and I checked and realised the bread is moulding. Mum was angry and she was furious that me a pregnant lady ate one liao. She with my sis went to the counter and confront the staff there. One of the lady staff offered to change a dish for us but mum was too angry to choose another dish then sis said " I think is better if you refund us". The funny thing is I keep laughing at the fact that me and only me ate the french toast. Sis said I crazy keep laughing. Then mum said the person who ate it not angry, the ppl who haven eat it angry. Anyway I dun think I be going back there to eat liao.


~~6 mois~~

Ya I going to be 6 mois pregnant le... 3 more mois and anytime I will see my little prince. This week I experience back or neck pain and sever headache. Yesterday whole night, my leg got mild cramp but other then that I am fine, I guess maybe because my tummy is getting heavier that why experiencing aching. At 6 months, always I will want to fall alseep, its always so tired, hoping everyday that IPP will be over soon. Yesterday while waiting in the car for my parent-in-laws then suddenly saw a lime juice pic at the kolo mee stall. Ask hubby, who was with me to buy. He was too lazy to buy for me though the stall is just right in front of the car. Gave him a pathetic look and told him that his baby want to drink. I keep whining till he gave up and went down to buy for me. I took a sipped and said its so shiok... he grumbled... whatever, its his responsibilities =P



No comments: