Friday, August 22, 2008

Have not been updating frequently recently cos being a housewife is even busier than working and my hair is in a HUGH MESS!!!!!! Will be visiting the salon next week courtesy of laoye.

The good thing about being a housewife?... everything also can claim from laoye.. my hair cut, my shopping expenses etc, he even agrees to employ a part-time maid to help me do housework so that i can concentrate on our kids but all this will come to an end soon, cos a full time maid is coming soon, after i train the maid for 2 weeks then will be looking for job liao.... Anyone got lobang?...

Will update soon with Keon pics and Kiern birthday pic cos i cant find my camera cable to transfer the pics.

Pics taken with my sis DSLR camera:

^My siao siao sis


^Me fooling around with the camera. That's my boy using the acer lappy and this macbook is my birthday gift from hubby but he is using it most of the time!


^Me trying to act like a professional photographer, want my fore item to be clear and background to be blur so obvious, I failed.


^Haha... I passed, after a few tries, finally got what i want.

No comments: