Saturday, August 30, 2008

My boy, Kiern birthday was on the 24th Aug but part of his birthday pics is with my sis so shall post his birthday pics on my next update.

Shall post Keon's pics... Brought him for a jab today yesterday, doc was saying Keon still dunno how to flip (which mean he turn from a lying position into a tummy down position) but should know when he is 4-5 months old then my mum told the doc which is her boss also cos mummy works for them, that Keon's is trying to flip and the next thing we know when we got back to my parents place straight after the jab, he flipped! Thought i see wrongly, asked my sis to put him back to lying down position and he flip again! Haha.. told my mummy, must be the doc said he dunno, he not happy so must show us that he know how to flip.



Keon's milestones:
  • He now knows how to smile back at ppl
  • he knows how to "talk"
  • lift his head high
  • giggle
  • flip
  • push himself forward aka early stage of crawling
  • he knows how to grip his pacifier in and out of his mouth
  • sucks his fists and thumb!

No comments: