Monday, September 04, 2006

Updates!!!


Now in the java cert class, kinda boring though I learn some stuffs. The lecturer just talk and talk and talk. Anyway just here to updates my blog.

COMEX
I went to COMEX on thursday and friday, yes, 2 continous days.

Thursday(First day of COMEX) - I went there in the evening with my youngest bro-in-law,Sam, lao ye and my baby. Initially I was intending to go without my baby but he knew we going out when he saw us changed then he goes around telling us "gai gai(go out), gai gai" then he pulled me to his play room where his wardrobe is and he said "change, change". After which we took a taxi to Woodlands MRT station to meet lao ye then we took a bus to Tampines then MRT to expo. It's extremely troublesome to get to Singapore expo. When we finally reached there, I went to the washroom, long queue. Suddenly, black out! The washroom is very dark but thanks to our advance technology, everyone took their cellphone out. Did not get anything on that day, was pretty crowded maybe due to the fact that I went at after work time.

Friday(Second day of COMEX) - Met my sis at Khatib MRT station at 10am. We went to ICA Building first to get my refund as I found my IC. Then we proceed to Singapore Expo. We reached there around 11.30am, had our lunch first as COMEX starts at 12pm. Saw a lot of people waiting for the doors to open but the crowd is definitely lesser compare to the first day I went. Bought a mouse and webcam. We wanted to buy Creative Neeon 2 for my mum and a fanciful laptop case but in the we decided to buy some other days as the price is the same every other place. After that we went to the branded sales and bought quite a number of clothes.

No comments: