Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"Naughty Two" Part I

Tiring day... Really do not like this sem timetable so cramp, no time to do things also. Forget to call my driving instructor to cancel lesson for this wed cos got make up lesson. Just started school not long ago and I feel so stress all becos of a stupid project... all thanks to ah bao and tweety wong!!! Let the rest of us fall into the trap!!! But the most "ke lian" one is qiang qiang and its all thanks to ah bao again... haha.. No offends ah, ah bao, "just joking". Ha!

Want to upload my baby masterpiece but I just can't find my nokia phone cable... find half a dozen cables and not one is for my phone, where did I put it... Ah sao here got short term memory aka s.t.m.

Went for dinner just now with my gal pals again and my baby actually waited for me to come back. Last week he did something oh.. so sweet- Lao ye working night shift so Kiern and I sleep together. I was so tired and I was falling asleep then suddenly I felt a peck on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw my baby smiling so sweetly. That small gesture from him gave me a sweet night sleep.

Kiern is now going through his "naughty 2" phrase, mummies out there should know what I mean. "Naughty 2" is where a toddler turn 2 and start to have his/her mind of their own but at times they do not know how to expression themselves hence all the temper, screaming, crying will be so so often. Nowadays he will scream with the top of his voice and its really top, no joke.. once when I going to my parents place and when we were at ground floor, my baby tripped and fell but nothing wrong no hurt no nothing but he wanna attention, he scream at the top of his voice then my mummy called me and goes: "hey, you reached le right? I can heard Kiern voice." And mind you, my mum stayed at level 9! Yes, she heard him, no joke.

Just this morning, before I go to school, Kiern woke up, crying and shouted "there, there". So I just go wherever he point with him still crying and shouting. Then he point to his nursery room where we put his wardrobe. He opened the drawer took a long pants then threw on to a floor then took a shorts and threw to me while still shouting and crying. Then he do the pulling down his pants action, I helped him take off his pants then he touch and pull his diaper then I finally knew what he want.. he want to take off his diaper and change to a shorts..

I asked him: "You want to change to this shorts is it?"
Kiern(from that moment, he stopped crying and shouting): "Yes" with a nod

After changing, he was so happy, he started laughing playing around...

No comments: