Thursday, October 19, 2006

No more holidays...

Like to talk about last friday and saturday because it was one of my best pal wedding. So excited for her because she is pregnant, can't wait to see her baby!
Last friday was kinda Liling's hen party but well without alcohol(cos she is a preggie), without male stripper(opps!) and two guys tagged along cos they are the chauffer. Glen came and fetch me then we went to the bridal shop to meet Ling, Juan, Jing and Jeff. Coincidentally Ling bridal shop was the same as mine 2 years ago. After which we proceed to Vivo City cos the guys want to shop. Huge malls with huge crowds = Confusion + Boring. Shop for less than half and hour, we went out to the "balcony" area to take pics. Then we proceed to Miss Clarity Cafe@Club Street to meet Yan. We left Vivo at 7.15pm but was caught in traffic jam and poor Yan got to wait for us (supposed to meet at 8pm but end up we reached at around 8.20pm). The dinner was yummy and cheap. Xin came to the cafe after her lesson then we proceed to fishermen village and chill out. Reached home around 1.45am. Went to bed at 3am to be waken up by my boy at 4.30am and went back to sleep around 5 plus.

Then came the next day, Ling wedding day. Woke up at 9.30am. Ling wedding buffet start at 12pm. Glen was supposed to fetch me plus I am taking my son along as Xin requested and promised to help take care of him :x I sms Glen around 10.45am, no reply. Then I called him around 11.05am, no answer. Left home around 11.30am, lucky me, my in-laws drove us there. Took a few pics, shall upload it after I got it. All of us were very tired maybe cos of previous night. All of us went home around 2pm. Haha then I had dinner buffet at Roxy Hotel as it is my bro-in-law birthday. I was so tired at the end of the day. I thought I could had a good rest on Sunday cos normally I will go my parents place then my mum will take care of my baby while I sleep but no... my sis wanna me to help her bake cupcakes so I spent my whole day baking cupcakes on Sunday.

School had started. So tiring due to a lousy timetable which also means lesser time with my baby. Saw other classmates timetable **envy** but what to do? Just have to bear with it for about 15/16 more weeks, by that time it will be 2007, HA!

hmm.. Lao ye is working night shift tonight, wonder if he can tahan. He started shift work on Monday then he was off on tuesday and wednesday. He brought our precious out for shopping on tuesday, he bought for our precious shoes and toy. I called lao ye during their shopping trip(couldn't join them due to school), he said he bought Kiern a pair of shoe,

Lao ye: "I bought a shoe for your son."
Me: " You so good ah, got take a bit bigger, just a bit bigger will do."
Lao ye: "Yes I took just one size bigger."
Me: "You buy the shoe nice a not?"
Lao ye: "Expensive shoe ok?"

When I went home, I was shocked to see the addidas shoes, it was like so big, bigger than the Nike sneaker that my sis bought for Kiern. It was like I can keep the shoe till Kiern turn 4. I thought lao ye will buy a shoes that Kiern can wear now as he do not has any outing shoe as he outgrow all. Kiern only had his slipper which he gonna outgrow it in 1 or 2 more months and a Nike sandal which I bought recently. The Nike sneaker which my sis bought was big that he had a little difficulty walking in it. Imagine going to Ling wedding, my precious wore nice clothes that make him handsome and no shoes to wear and me a bad mummy make him wear his Nike sneakers.

No comments: