Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So proud of my baby


So proud of my baby... he finally, i mean officially, can run around without diapers. He know how to let us know when he need to pee/shit but one thing, his potty is too small for him!!!! haha... Sometimes if he do not sit the right way he will pee right out of the potty! Gonna find a bigger one.

Today we did some paintings at home, kinda mad at him cos he NEVER listen to my instruction and want to do things his own way, can't imagine how his future teacher can tahan him. Will upload his master piece later. After our painting session, we went to 7-11. He sat on his bicycle while I push him. As usual, once he went in, he points to the candy session and goes: "sweets, sweets, I want sweets..." If he do not get what he wants he will never leaves the place. The candy at 7-11 is kinda gross (the candy that I refers to are those we can mix and weigh de), it was like hard, went to 2 different 7-11 around my area, both the same. I ever asked the cashier and she said the supplier never change the stocks. Then why still sell the candy to the consumers when it is hard?!

No comments: