Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Terrible/Miserable School Holidays


The title sum up my school holidays. Next week will be my last week of holidays.. damn fast.. time just flies.


The bad

This holidays basically just sucks big time. I had plan so much stuffs to do during holidays but all because of the stupid virus I got, spoilt the whole plan. Right now I still having headache and stomachache. Worse of all, I cannot eat as freely as before due to my condition and I cannot work to earn extra money.


The good

Though there is the bad but well here comes the good:


1. My baby now behave better due to my good descipline, HA! =P


2. Taught my baby a couple of new verbs.

3. He is learning how to wear his clothes by himself.

4. Got a new camera given by my lao ye. hee.. He bought a creative divi camcorder with mp3. The funny part is he wanna to surprise me but I see thru it. He went to his friend shop to buy before meeting my family for dinner to celebrate my mum birthday. We met him at the coffee shop where we supposed to eat. I arrived with my family first so we queue up to take orders first(yes! queue up to take orders cos we went to the popular crab king stall at amk. Lucky we are there early, after 7pm the queue was so so long.). Then lao ye came with a big red plastic bag on his hand which he tried to hid behind his bag but i manage to peep in and saw the camera. When we sat down I whisper to him "papa, I saw something in the bag".. haha, his expression is speechless. When we got home, he took out the camera and gave me then he started nagging at me for being kpo, said he actually wanted to wrap it up and then he said he purposely asked for another plastic bag to put the camera before putting in the red bag so that i won't see it.. blah blah blah.. Haiz, should have told him I want T10 in Pearl White. LOL.


Recently I develop a new obsession, ONLINE SHOPPING!!! I had joined a few online sprees. Maybe next time I might start a spree too because some of the webby are not mention in the spree. Yes no more Taiwan auction stuffs, a bit sick of it le... Anyone interested in buying stuff online?.. Will post a few great site later to share with u guys :)


Now I only left 1 and a half week of holidays, need to plan and organise my time.

Things to be done:

1. Take pictures of the new arrival for my online store.

2. Do the layout.

3. Find a child care/kindergaten for my baby

4. If possible register for my baby to a playgroup next year.

No comments: