Friday, September 21, 2007

Everyone gonna hear the news from here first------------------------------>

I am expecting my second child!!!!!!!!!!! HA!

I think many gonna be shock when they see this post but ya.. its a blessing and i can't wait to go through this wonderful journey again... this explain why I have been feeling hungry for every 2 hours, giddy for no reason and breathing difficulty when i walk a short distance... haha...

Went to a gynea on wednesday night, due to some bleeding, the gynea said just in case of miscarriage, he gave me a jab and order me to bedrest for 2 days. He said other then going to eat and going to washroom, the rest of the time i shall lay on bed and he asked me not to carry heavy stuff, not to walk too long, not to stand too long. So I am the queen now, haha.. hubby had been a good father, helping me with household chores and buying whatever I feel like eating. So basically, i do nothing... hee! The baby now is at 6weeks and 6days old, about 16mm big. Still could not detect the heartbeat which the gynea said is normal at 6 weeks so need to go back for review next wed and hopefully can detect baby heartbeat.

Mum, sis and my in laws have been excited too. Mum wanna check out the baby is boy or gal using the gender predictor calendar, she wanna a grand daughter since she have 2 grand sons liao, she said it will be even best that is twin gals, ya my own mother treating me like a female pig. Sis is excited that she keep yaking on the phone when i break the news and seriously I could not remember what she said.. haha... My mother in law had started to cook all the foods that is supposed to be good for mother-to-be and best still, my father in law said the next one can plan to give birth on dragon year then the 3 kids will be good in terms of what they do together like biz etc... more of a chinese believe.... as for my fat daddy, still dunno his reaction yet cos when i called home he was sleeping. And for my son... he said he wan didi but dun wan to be korkor.. haha.. dunno what he saying too..

This month it seems lady luck is by my side... other then i am pregnant.. my result for last sem have been good too. My best performance for all my sem. Got a surprising distinction for IT in investment and banking... never even expect it.. never even expect to get A for that module moreover a Dist so its a bonus, a huge bonus for me. And I got this two good news all in a matter of a couple of hours...

No comments: