Thursday, September 13, 2007

One and a half hour more then I am off to whampoa drive to teach tuition till 8.30pm then home sweet home. Really tiring and i want to sleep yet i am not in a good position sleep. Why am I not in a lab that do not have much exposure then I can from after lunch time to now...

Yesterday I rushed home cos wanna stay at in laws place then can accompany baby. Rushed home to vacuum, change bedsheets, mop floor and do some cooking so that hubby can eat when he get back home this morning. He working night shift yesterday, so he be back today morning. Cook macoroni for him. Put ingredients into the slow cooker for the soup then cook the macoroni then put in fridge. Mother in law called while i am vacumming the floor. She said baby keep saying that he wanna come back but i told her i planned to go over after i do my household chores. Half an hour later my in laws and baby came cos baby keep saying i wan to go "new house". haha, but still we went back to my in laws place to sleep.. haha cos i can sleep longer as father-in-law will drive me to school...

Time spend with baby always seem so short and fast.

No comments: