Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So tired can... eyelid getting heavier... Everyday do research, stare at computers... make my eyes feel tired. Today got napfa training and guess what i totally forgotten about it which mean i do not my the running gear with me. Later gotten sit in an empty lab alone.

Who say project without coding is good? I am like a white mice here in this lab. A newly setup "center". First batch of student doing this kinda project, I supposed since it is newly setup around mid August. In this case do programming will be better as it is something i familiar with and there is lotsa information on the net for help. There is limited information on the net for the software i using now. 10 more weeks to go. Like Harmon said, if only i can go Beijing, i guess it will be more fun somemore they going around autumn(a season that I like) to start of winter. And SHOPPING, stuffs there are cheap... haiz... too bad hubby dun allow me to go... so here I am sitting in this cold quiet lab.... Will update photos soon....

No comments: