Friday, September 28, 2007

About two more hours, week 4 fypj will be over and the weekends gonna set in. Feeling a bit feverish now. Dunno is it cos i am tired or goin to fall ill...

Went for my review on wednesday. Gynea had detected baby heartbeat and confirm is 7weeks old. Right now baby is 7mm big, previously the 16mm is measurement of water bag. Will be going back to see how my baby grow in 1 month time. The EDD(expected due date) is 16 May 2008. Will only be able to know the baby gender in 3 or 4 months time. For my elder boy(kinda of weird trying to address my son as elder boy n not baby anymore cos he had promoted), I got to know his gender pretty early at 3.5months. Before scanning the gynea was saying :"won't be able to detect baby gender at this stage" but to our surprise, my boy d**k was pretty obvious then and it was the gynea assistant who spotted it first and she was so excited that she cries out:"boy boy". haha.. then the gynea wanna laugh out at her but he bear it and gave a smile. So excited can...

Have been trying to talk to my son that he gonna be big brother. Have been calling him kor kor and telling him that there is a baby in my tummy. And his reaction?

Me: "Darling, mummy tummy got baby u know?"
Kiern: "I also got. I got monkey in my tummy."

Diao~~ Thats my son. Then when I asked him again

Me: "What do you have in your tummy?"
Kiern: "hmm... small little monkey."
Then he go on talking about monkey.. telling me it is sleeping.. then what climb the tree then sleep on the tree... haha.. innocent kid...

No comments: