Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dining & Shopping @ VivoCity

Yesterday was Laoye off day so he brought us to VivoCity to dine and shop. Yesterday I finally got the courage and faith in Keon to let him walk around VivoCity. 

Keon had been fussing whenever we go shopping cos he will be confined to his stroller or our arms as I was worried to let him walk by himself anywhere except our home sweet home and also he do not has a proper shoe to wear. He got shoes at home but its either too big or too small or because it is hard sole which old folks said babies can only wear when they turn 1 year old. Keon was fussing again yesterday so with no other choice, we went to Fox to buy a pair of shoe for him.

When he first started out walking with shoes, it was so funny, he took 3 steps and sit on the floor to check on his new shoes and giving a "what is this" expression, he repeated this gesture for a couples of time and he do not dare to walk on his own. Then we held hand and walk together, I was extremely happy, the feeling of holding your child hand and walk together for the first time was just amazing! Slowly as we walked, he let go of my hand and he walked like a free bird, at this point, I got teary-eyes, tears of joy! Everyone who walked past him, slowed down and kept saying "he is so cute, so cute!!!" It just warmth my heart to see him becoming a toddler...


^I want food!!!


^Hee...


^Keon: "I want ice-cream!!!"


^Keon goes shopping...

^Stop and pose...


^Kor kor is just as excited as mummy!


^walking in progress




^Keon showing "I am no.1" gesture.

No comments: