Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A letter to my two special friends...

To my two special friends,


First of all, congratulations on this very special day of yours. Thank you for inviting me, even though I cannot go but believe me, I hope I was there to witness the union of two hearts and souls. Knowing you guys, I know this day does not come by easy, both of you have been thru ups and downs together for so long, anyone who know you guys will have thought finally this day has come!


We have not met for so long due to that incident which I pray that it did not happen at all. Boy! It's been 2 years plus since that incident happened, time flies! Within these two years, once a while I will be thinking how are you guys doing, how we all used to spend weekends together and I will read thru my blog archives to remember the footprints you guys had left behind. Yes, I do miss both of you because you guys are such a special friends to us. I have to thank the advance technology because it allows me to see some little updates on both of you. He had changed so much after that incident. Some gain, some loss, I guess. I gain a better husband thru this incident and the kind of happiness for my gain is a dilemma as I know He had regretted so badly for what had happened on that very day and He cried and said He never know how to face you guys ever again and I keep blaming myself for his pain because it would not had happened if it's not for me. Because of me, He lost his two best friends, his brother, his sister who he had known for so long. I do not know when we are going to meet again but I do hope this day will come... and hopefully time will heal everything...


Yours Truly,

Jerlynn

No comments: