Sunday, April 26, 2009

Star Awards 2009

haha... Star Awards 2009 just started. Here my take on who will win and who should win.

Best Drama Serial
who will win: The Little Nyonya
who should win: I hope Prefect Cut will win cos I think the storyline is well-written as compare to OTT The Little Nyonya.

Best Actor
who will win: Tay Ping Hui
who should win: Chen Han Wei. No particular person with outstanding performance.

Best Actress
who will win: Jeanette Aw
who should win: Joanne Peh. Basically I think people watch little nyonya is because of her character rather than Jeanette Aw, just that Mediacorp focuses on Jeanette Aw on exposure.

Best Supporting Actor
who will win: Chew Chor Meng
who should win: Chew Chor Meng

Best Supporting Actress
who will win: Lin Mei Jiao
who should win: haha.. this one i will choose someone who is not norminated, Pan Ling Ling. I loves her performance in Prefect Cut, one of the best act from Mediacorp in recent years. I was totally touch by her performance in that show but too bad, Mediacorp are blind by Little Nyonya.

Best Host
who will win: Guo Liang
who should win: Just give him, his long-awaited award!

No comments: