Monday, September 11, 2006


Baby is ill

My baby is having a fever. Have to sleep with him to observe him and sponge him so that his fever will go down. Baby/troddler ill is no joke. Still remember there is once my baby got fever for 5 days then rashes for the next 2 days, went to the doctors three times, 2 different doctor. For his five day of fever, i have to be by his side 24-7 as he want and need the attention. At that time, he want me to carry him as he sleep, cannot put him down, once I put him down, he will scream and cry. It was one of my hardest days as mother. I can't even go to toilet, if I need to go I will need to put him down on the bed. After his fever down, he got rashes due to medicine allergy. I felt so relief that his fever went down then, but the next day when I saw his rashes, the feeling was like the battle have not ended. After that 1 week, I was like so tired and backache due to the constant carrying, lack of sleep etc. Hope my baby will be fine when he wakes up.

No comments: