Saturday, September 09, 2006

Enough! Enough! Enough of all the red , blue nautical and gingham clothes. The problem with Far East Plaza and Bugis is once you see one shop products and 90% of the mall got similar stuffs. To think that I had actually see this trend in Malaysia in May, yes May! Can you imagine how long it take for Singapore to have this trend? Anyway on thursday I went shopping with my sister. We shop from Orchard to Bugis and finally saw a shop that sell something different. Got 2 tops from there.

Yesterday, lao ye actually agree to go clubbing which he seldom do. He even bought a barrel of beer and a Martell.. hmm.. wonder where he got so much money.. haha.. As usual lao ye was drunk. Mars saw lao ye a bit unstable and he asked me to ask lao ye not to drink too much. Then I replied Mars, "When do you see him walk out of club soberly?". Mars laughed and nodded.

No comments: