Friday, September 22, 2006


Sick


It's over 10days since I last blog. Life have been a misery. Medicine, medicine and medicine... sick of it, gonna have phobia towards medicine.


Well my baby Kiern was running fever till 14/09 which gone as high as 39.5 degree, his gum swell and there were 6 ulcers in his mouth and those were the ones which I am able to see. Then come the night on 14/09, suddenly I felt cold, trembling cold and weak, I knew I caught the virus from my baby, before going to bed I pop a panadol. Next morning, no should be afternoon, I selpt through the afternoon, woke up, weak, do not even have the strength to walk, no appetite. Went to the doctor in the evening as I waited for my mil to come back from work and drive me to the clinic as I do not have the strength to walk all the way out to see doctor. Saw the doctor, took my temperature 38.8 degree celcius.


doc: "no wonder you feel so miserable"
me: in daze, no reply
doc: "do you feel very weak?"
me: "yes, don't even have the strength to walk"
doc: "I will suggest you to take a jab as you are running a high fever and I afraid it will go higher"
me: in daze again


Took the jab and it was the first time I do not feel a thing at all. The jab only make me feel better for a few hours. My fever went on for another 3 days and everyday it hit more 39 degree celcius. I donno what virus it is, my gum swell as well and ulcers!!!! Worse my wisdom tooth, it's like all pains just hit me. I have been eating white porridge since last friday, just white porridge for lunch and dinner. My gum swelling and ulcers is killing me. I went to the dentist on monday and she said she need to surgically remove my wisdom tooth and at the look of me, she knew I have been in pain for the past few days then she said to me:"Poor girl, you are so unlucky, it seems like you have various infection or virus attack all at one time". Anyway, got my wisdom tooth out yesterday, $400 is what it cost to remove ONE wisdom tooth. Now left side of my cheek is swelling and I need to eat porridge for the next 1 to 2 weeks. Arghzzzzz, I want food, real food!

No comments: