Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy Week
Busy week... Start this week term break with project discussion on monday(gave tution as well) and tuesday. On tuesday after project discussion, went out with my mom and sis. So funny can, I rent a car and it is auto/manual aka semi-manual and i got a hard time getting used to the car, keep laughing in the car while driving. Drove the whole day and super tired cos we lost our way.
On wednesday went to find school for my baby then drove my sis to habour front, yet again we lost our way. Called my dad(our gps)for direction before setting out, he said go by CTE then AYE then exit Pasir Pajar. So off we go from CTE to AYE then i saw a signage which said exit telok blangah. Told sis that i think we overshot cos my classmate wai chong keep saying his place near sentosa and vivo city so i pretty sure we have to exit telok blangah. Sis said dad said exit pasir pajar. So we go straight and further we go reaching Jurong port and going towards Tuas. That is not the worse part. When my sis finally alight at habour front, she kept saying "jie go straight remember must go straight to expressway then go home..." Guess what the go straight is going to Jurong again... Lucky I knew it soon enough to u-turn. I really suck at direction. Need my dad wherever I go. He know the direction but cannot drive, I can drive but dunno direction. One is the head, the other is the hands and legs.
Driving alone and blasting music can be a way to destress but driving can be very tired especially when I keep losing my way... Driving can be expensive too.. The day i rent the car, the petrol, ERP and parking fee cost me more than 70 bucks. When buying car in singapore really need to think hard.. if not, got car no money...
Anway then on thursday, continue to find school for baby under the super hot sun. Finally found one and registered him for next year. Thursday and Friday I have been trying to do the user interface for my project but i got huge problems with vb to a breaking point where i nearly cry then ah bao asked me why dun give vb student do?, he also said for us to do vb we will need a lot of help, just like how he got help from others during his opp. Well I did sort of ask them. I email my team mates to give them 2 options, 1 is to do their own function without the common user interface, 2 is anyone volunteer to help me us(its our project, remember?) do the common ui and once i settle the vb problem then i will continue from there. And sad to say, only Yana(same as me, she is J2EE path) offers to help. The rest chose option 1. I was kinda disappointed, like ah bao said last sem, why is leader supposed to do all the things(design, compile etc), there is no points to say leader should do all, leader are there to guide the team not bao ka liao. And the problem is if the project meet with any problems, the leader get all the stabbed cos there is sure to be complaints among group members without the leaders knowing.

No comments: