Friday, June 01, 2007

Just came back from my retail therapy. Seriously I need to restraint myself from spending money for the next 2 months. Have been spending a little too much this past one month. For com skill, I went to AMK hub to get a bottom for presentation but in the end I got myself a top, skirt and 2 pairs of shoes. Friends who know me well know i am shoe craze. Then today wanna buy foundation cos my Anna Sui foundation crack up and in the end I bought a foundation, 2 tops, 1 clutch bag and 1 hp pouch.. but the clutch bag and hp pouch, my sis offer to buy for me as birthday present so thank you... and I nearly bought another pair of shoe today after my sis left but too bad the size I want is out of stock. My sis was trying to stop me from buying during our shopping trip, "No shoe, no more shoe, you have a lot of shoes"... This month I seriously overspend.. still got stuffs from victoria secert... haiz.. that's the problem with gals. We can't seem to stop ourselves from some "harmless" retail therapy.

No comments: