Friday, June 08, 2007

Here comes the weekend.... so is my term break.... But this semester term break will be doing project project project. 3 different projects. Tired really tired, have been doing reports after reports. May need to buy somemore formal wear for presentation, this sem like wear so many times of formal wear that it kind of become a norm.

Anyway the good news is I got my driving license. Finally! Haha, thought I will fail cos the tester nag from the start to the end of the test but after all the nagging he gave me a pass. haha, need to thank the tester cos i also learn a lot from him. Straight after i pass the test, I went back home then my mil asked me to go for "driving orientation" cos my in-laws car is mercs which is auto, continental plus it is bigger compare to the usual car i drove which was manual, japanese and medium car. So there we go, I was the driver, my bro-in-law seat beside me while my mil and kiern-boy seat behide. We go round and round seletar reservoir, saw my com skill 2 teacher at the seletar reservoir carpark, i was driving and she was trying to cross the road so i signal her to go first then i think she thought i looked familiar cos she keep turning back to see me.. haha.. i did not recognise her until later part.

Then suddenly the car engine stalled. Mil said i never accelerate enough then I was thinking auto car can never stall engine then bro-in-law replied to mil "impossible where got auto car stall engine one". The car was like stuck at a small slope. We tried all ways and no way the car start so mil called sos.. my father-in-law. Eventually, he walked from the home to the seletar reservoir. By car it is near less than 5 mins can reach but by leg it was like more than 15mins. haha.. so in the end he called the garage ppl and they said need to tow the car. So there he is waiting for the tow truck while the rest of us walked all the way back home and poor me have to carry a 15kg small boy all the way cos he refused to let anyone else carry. Anyway the car was fix immediately once it reached the garage. Fil said one wire was damage that why. Brother in law keep saying i so unlucky first time drive then this kinda thing happen.. haiz.. i hope it won't happen again.

Initially, my baby refused to let me drive. He keep siting on the driver seat and hold the key. In the end, bil lied that he will drive and took the keys from baby while my mil grabbed baby to the back then I hurried sat at the driver seat and started driving. Baby keep crying said mummy cannot drive, i want to go home. Asked my mil go away. We said we bring him see monkey he said no. After about 5 mins drive, my baby got used and just enjoying his ride. He was not used to mummy driving cos most of the time i be sitting with him that why. I guess he has to get use to it...

No comments: