Friday, June 29, 2007

Yesh... I going to say again that I am busy busy busy... A bit cannot take it le but will hold on to it. Its never easy to juggle so many things all at once. Right now I am juggling with school(project, quiz, presentation etc), tution assignment, new house stuff, household chores, my baby (which i dunno, why recently he like superglue to me) and driver(need to fetch my baby to school and lao ye to work, if he work morning shift, I have to wake up at 5.45am for both weekdays and weekend!).

This few days busy finding for contractor to do my kitchen and toilets. Oh and yes for most who dunno, I got my own home sweet home liao but not moving in so soon cos still need to renovate and paint. Have been running around to get renovation quotes but still haven find one that can satisfy our budget.

Next week will be another crazy week. Having quiz for e-commerce on monday, retail banking case study presentation on wednesday and internet security quiz on thursday. Then need to let Mr Benedict see our e-commerce presentation slide on thursday. Full completed project ui, database and my part expected to do finish by next week too... haiz... seriously those who chose IT as their course are just plain silly cos they will end up going crazy.

Anyway away from the busy week, I went to Genting last week before school reopen.

This time round I think baby got more fun as he dares to sit the kiddy rides which he dun previously. And of cos shopping!!!

One funny story to share with all which happened during the trip:

During our stay, we stayed at Hotel Resort and we are lucky enough to stay at their newly renovated rooms. So during our first night stay, my sis bought Gogo Frank cheeseballs. She went to bath while my baby and I eat the cheeseballs. I ate one and pass the whole box to my baby while I flip thru the newspaper and before I knew it, my baby ate the rest(i think is 4 of it). I told him I want to eat then he smile sheepishly and passed the box to me.

Its an empty box so i said to him " wah you eat so fast"

then he ran in front of the toilet door and shouted "yi yi, I eat so fast!"

He keep repeating that till I heard a scream from my sis. I walked to the toilet door and my baby is not there. Then when I turning around I saw my boy in the closet opening the door which will reveal the toilet. The closet can be open two side, one side of cos is from the room and the side is from the toilet which mean you can take clothes from the closet thru the room and toilet. Dun get what i trying to say? Well I got pics to explain about the closet.



^See the wooden sliding door, thats the door which u open from the room.



^This pic was taken from the toilet. See part of the mirror with me in it?
The mirror is the sliding door for the same closet from the toilet.



^On the left is the glass door of the shower area
On the right is the closet.


More pictures:

^nice resort theme toilet



^Thank god for the coke after a 5 hours plus journey
Fyi he bought the coke at 3.45 AM







^baby playing arcade.





^Acting cool


^see my idiotic sis at the back




Went to NeWater Plant as national education excursion. Nothing much there but still something new to me cos never been there before this excursion. Took some pics, enjoy...


^NeWater runway


^Look like mee suan but actually is filter


^Ask this rick to kiss the gal, he go grabs her boob. Prevert on alert!!!

No comments: