Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today mood is so much better than the past two days. For the past two days, I felt kinda sad and super disappointed. On monday my course coordinate, Ms Tan called to see if i am interested to go China for OPP. Have receive 2 emails from her but I never reply or go for the briefing. But after talking to her, she said it will be good for career and blah blah blah... I was interested to go but i also need to consider for my family and my in laws which i told ms tan then she asked me to attend the briefing first to understand more then decide.

I called Harmon to ask him if he going for the long or short term of OPP but he did not pick up the phone. He called me back and my mother in law overheard my conversation with him. She told me it will be a good opportunity to go and ask me not to worry about my baby, she will arrange the rest, she just asked me to grab this opportunity and dun worry anything else. I was very touched by her support but in the end, hubby dun allow me to go. I was utterly disappointed. Nothing much to say, i guess this opportunity will be another regret in my life.

No comments: